The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
On Thursday, we asked which Cardinals' 2014 home game you were most excited to attend, giving six options:
1. Sept. 8 vs. San Diego 2. Sept. 21 vs. San Francisco 3. Oct. 26 vs. Philadelphia 4. Dec. 7 vs. Kansas City 5. Dec. 21 vs. Seattle 6. Other
An overwhelming majority -- 281 of 396, in fact -- are most excited to see their Cardinals play one of their division rivals in San Francisco and Seattle. The defending Super Bowl-champion Seahawks garnered the majority of the votes, with 44 percent. The Cardinals' game against them will be the jewel of NBC's Sunday Night Football coverage.
Indeed, the NFC West is widely regarded as one of the best, if not the best, division in the National Football League.
Last season, the Cardinals averaged a 96.3 percent capacity at University of Phoenix Stadium, drawing an average of 61,033 fans per game -- good for 27th in the league.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.