Updated Apr 23, 2014 - 12:52 pm
Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
In addition to great food and fun, Cardinals fans can take part in a live TV special with Michael Bidwill, Steve Keim and Bruce Arians as they preview the 2014 NFL Draft and season.
The live TV special will be co-hosted by Arizona Sports 98.7 FM's own Paul Calvisi and Ron Wolfley, and will be televised on Fox Sports Arizona.
In addition, Arizona Sports 98.7 FM's Dan Bickley's band, Whiskey's Quicker, will be playing at the festival on Sunday, as part of the four-day event that is slated to host musical acts by Beatlemania Live, Kool & The Gang and other local bands.
There will also be appearances by Cardinals cheerleaders, Big Red and Cardinals players.
Gates open at 5:00 p.m. The Live broadcast begins at 7:00 p.m.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.