The Pulse: Cards' Fitzgerald still an elite receiver
This time, we asked whether Arizona Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald is still playing at an elite level despite being 30 years old. While it seems like a fair question, the results were overwhelming -- Fitzgerald is still an elite NFL wide receiver.
A total of 533 votes were submitted, 63 percent of those said Fitzgerald is "absolutely" an elite receiver, while 14 percent said he's past his prime and 23 percent said they would reserve judgement until after the 2014 season.
Fitzgerald's numbers improved in 2013 after declining for most of the past five seasons, though much of that may be attributable to the Cardinals' woeful quarterback situation. The future Hall of Famer has caught 846 passes in his career for 11,367 yards and 87 touchdowns.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.