Updated Apr 9, 2014 - 11:25 am
NFL announces 2015 Pro Bowl to be in Arizona
The NFL announced Wednesday the 2015 game will be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ, on Jan. 25.
Super Bowl XLIX will be held one week later in the same stadium.
The Pro Bowl is traditionally held in in Hawaii, and will return to the island in 2016. The Arizona game will be the third time since 1967 that the game will not take place in Hawaii.
The 2014 Pro Bowl was watched by 11.4 million viewers, according to the NFL, making it the most-watched all-star game in sports over the last four years.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.