Updated Apr 9, 2014 - 11:25 am
NFL announces 2015 Pro Bowl to be in Arizona
The NFL announced Wednesday the 2015 game will be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ, on Jan. 25.
Super Bowl XLIX will be held one week later in the same stadium.
The Pro Bowl is traditionally held in in Hawaii, and will return to the island in 2016. The Arizona game will be the third time since 1967 that the game will not take place in Hawaii.
The 2014 Pro Bowl was watched by 11.4 million viewers, according to the NFL, making it the most-watched all-star game in sports over the last four years.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.