Updated Mar 13, 2014 - 1:07 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals to meet with WR Ted Ginn
According to Peter Schrager of FoxSports.com, the team is going to meet with receiver Ted Ginn Thursday in Arizona.
Ginn, 28, spent last season with the Carolina Panthers, catching 36 passes for 556 yards and five touchdowns. He has also played for the San Francisco 49ers and Miami Dolphins, who drafted him out of Ohio State ninth overall in 2007.
At 5-foot-11 and 185-pounds, Ginn is the type of receiver Cardinals coach Bruce Arians covets for his ability to stretch the field. For his career, Ginn averages 13.2 yards per reception.
Along with his ability as a receiver, Ginn is electric in the return game. He averaged 23.8 yards per kick return last season along with 12.2 yards per punt return. He has scored a total of six return touchdowns (three on kicks, three on punts) in his career.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco: Arizona Cardinals raving about how fast John Brown has picked things up
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson on contract extension: 'I haven't had my reality check just yet'
- The Floyd Factor
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.