Updated Mar 13, 2014 - 1:07 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals to meet with WR Ted Ginn
According to Peter Schrager of FoxSports.com, the team is going to meet with receiver Ted Ginn Thursday in Arizona.
Ginn, 28, spent last season with the Carolina Panthers, catching 36 passes for 556 yards and five touchdowns. He has also played for the San Francisco 49ers and Miami Dolphins, who drafted him out of Ohio State ninth overall in 2007.
At 5-foot-11 and 185-pounds, Ginn is the type of receiver Cardinals coach Bruce Arians covets for his ability to stretch the field. For his career, Ginn averages 13.2 yards per reception.
Along with his ability as a receiver, Ginn is electric in the return game. He averaged 23.8 yards per kick return last season along with 12.2 yards per punt return. He has scored a total of six return touchdowns (three on kicks, three on punts) in his career.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.