Arizona Cardinals sign Jonathan Dwyer and Ted Larsen
The team announced it had signed running back Jonathan Dwyer to a one-year contract and offensive lineman Ted Larsen to a two-year deal.
Terms of the deals were not released.
Dwyer, 24, spent the first four seasons of his NFL career with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He appeared in 36 games, rushing 230 times for 971 yards and two touchdowns. He's also caught 27 passes for 176 yards.
As for Larsen, the 26-year-old North Carolina State product spent the last four seasons in Tampa Bay and started 31 games. He has played both center and guard.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.