Arizona Cardinals hire Buddy Morris as strength and conditioning coach
The Arizona Cardinals have a new man in charge when it comes to the team's strength and conditioning.
The team announced the hiring of Buddy Morris on Tuesday.
Morris has been a strength coach in the NFL before where he spent four years with the Cleveland Browns and Butch Davis from 2002-05.
He comes to the Cardinals from the University of Buffalo where he held the same position. Morris has also been with the University of Pittsburgh three different times since 1980. He got his start under Jackie Sherrill.
The team parted ways with John Lott last Friday.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.