Arizona Cardinals hire Buddy Morris as strength and conditioning coach
The Arizona Cardinals have a new man in charge when it comes to the team's strength and conditioning.
The team announced the hiring of Buddy Morris on Tuesday.
Morris has been a strength coach in the NFL before where he spent four years with the Cleveland Browns and Butch Davis from 2002-05.
He comes to the Cardinals from the University of Buffalo where he held the same position. Morris has also been with the University of Pittsburgh three different times since 1980. He got his start under Jackie Sherrill.
The team parted ways with John Lott last Friday.
- Arizona Cardinals begin camp with confidence and optimism
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu takes another step closer to returning to the field
- Cardinals ILB Kevin Minter on trying to replace Karlos Dansby: 'It's going to be like college again'
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals need to run the football to win in the NFC West
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.