Arizona Cardinals hire Buddy Morris as strength and conditioning coach
The Arizona Cardinals have a new man in charge when it comes to the team's strength and conditioning.
The team announced the hiring of Buddy Morris on Tuesday.
Morris has been a strength coach in the NFL before where he spent four years with the Cleveland Browns and Butch Davis from 2002-05.
He comes to the Cardinals from the University of Buffalo where he held the same position. Morris has also been with the University of Pittsburgh three different times since 1980. He got his start under Jackie Sherrill.
The team parted ways with John Lott last Friday.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- The Pulse: Most fans not very concerned with the Arizona Cardinals' preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.