The Pulse: Arizona Sports readers think Broncos will edge Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII
Our most recent question focused on a national event, asking what will happen in the Super Bowl XLVIII matchup between the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks.
With four answers from which to choose and 414 people responding, more than half of voters (51 percent) said "Broncos win close."
The second-most popular response was "Seahawks win close," with 30 percent of readers choosing this option.
Only 78 voters ventured to say the game will be a blowout, with 13 percent of readers saying the Broncos will win big, and 6 percent thinking Seattle will emerge by a wide margin.
The offensive-minded Broncos and the defensive-heavy Seahawks both finished the regular 13-3. Media opinions on who will win the big game have mostly been split. It's anybody's ballgame, but Arizona Sports readers have made it pretty clear who their favorite is.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.