Updated Jan 29, 2014 - 4:57 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign K Danny Hrapmann to future contract
The team announced it has signed Danny Hrapmann to a futures contract.
Hrapmann, 24, spent 2013 training camp with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He appeared in one preseason game, connecting on his only extra point attempt and forcing touchbacks on both of his kickoffs.
A 5-foot-9 player out of Southern Mississippi, Hrapmann is known for having a strong leg and converted 49-of-65 field goal attempts in college while missing just one of his 117 extra point attempts. He was a first-team All America selection as a junior in 2010 and a Lou Groza Award finalist.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.