Arizona Cardinals agree to terms with Dave Zastudil
As per team policy, terms were not disclosed.
Zastudil, 35, just finished his third season with the Cardinals. He averaged 45.7 yards per kick on 78 punts in 2013, with a net average of 40.1 and a league-leading 35 punts inside the 20-yard line.
A 12-year NFL veteran, Zastudil's 45.8-yard average as a member of the Cardinals is the highest career average in franchise history. He is also one of four players in team history with at least 100 punts (105) inside the 20 in their career.
Zastudil has spent time with the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns as well. He's played in 160 career games and punted 858 times for 37,529 yards, with 284 of them landing inside the 20.
Arizona cardinals fans I'm honored to say ill be back for 2 more years!...I'm very excited and thankful! #birdgang see ya this spring!!— Dave Zastudil (@zasty9) January 21, 2014
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.