The Pulse: Valley fans overwhelmingly dislike 49ers more than Seahawks
This weekend, we asked which of the Arizona Cardinals' two NFC West rivals do you hate more: the San Francisco 49ers or Seattle Seahawks?
A total of 488 votes were submitted, and it appears overwhelmingly that fans in the Valley will be rooting for the Seahawks in Sunday's NFC Championship Game.
Of the 488 votes cast, 80 percent (390) said they disliked the 49ers more than the Seahawks.
It should be noted that over the last two seasons, Arizona is 2-2 against Seattle but winless in four games against San Francisco.
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.