The Pulse: Valley fans overwhelmingly dislike 49ers more than Seahawks
This weekend, we asked which of the Arizona Cardinals' two NFC West rivals do you hate more: the San Francisco 49ers or Seattle Seahawks?
A total of 488 votes were submitted, and it appears overwhelmingly that fans in the Valley will be rooting for the Seahawks in Sunday's NFC Championship Game.
Of the 488 votes cast, 80 percent (390) said they disliked the 49ers more than the Seahawks.
It should be noted that over the last two seasons, Arizona is 2-2 against Seattle but winless in four games against San Francisco.
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.