The Pulse: Valley fans overwhelmingly dislike 49ers more than Seahawks
This weekend, we asked which of the Arizona Cardinals' two NFC West rivals do you hate more: the San Francisco 49ers or Seattle Seahawks?
A total of 488 votes were submitted, and it appears overwhelmingly that fans in the Valley will be rooting for the Seahawks in Sunday's NFC Championship Game.
Of the 488 votes cast, 80 percent (390) said they disliked the 49ers more than the Seahawks.
It should be noted that over the last two seasons, Arizona is 2-2 against Seattle but winless in four games against San Francisco.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.