Arizona Cardinals aren't fans of the NFL Network's short memory
For the Arizona Cardinals, that win came on Dec. 22 in a 17-10 win at the Seattle Seahawks, handing second-year Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson the first home loss of his career.
It's no secret that Seattle is a daunting environment for visiting teams, thanks in large part to crowd noise. So the NFL Network posted a question on its Twitter account this morning, asking if the Seahawks are unbeatable at home.
The Cardinals Twitter account responded rather appropriately, given Seattle has only played two games since that loss.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- The Pulse: Most fans not very concerned with the Arizona Cardinals' preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.