Arizona Cardinals sign Adrian Tracy to a future contract
The 6-foot-2, 248-pound Tracy played in 16 games with the New York Giants in 2012, posting nine tackles and one sack as a defensive end along with eight special teams tackles. He was released following training camp the next year.
Tracy originally joined the Giants as a sixth-round selection in the 2010 Draft out of William & Mary, where he started 47 games and recorded 283 tackles, 31 sacks, four forced fumbles and 12 quarterback pressures.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.