Arizona Cardinals sign Brett Brackett, Andre Hardy and Christian Johnson to future contracts
Brackett, a tight end who spent last training camp with the Jacksonville Jaguars, originally joined the Miami Dolphins as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Penn State in 2011. While in college, Brackett played in 52 games and tallied 56 receptions for 714 yards and seven touchdowns.
Also a tight end, the 6-6oot-6, 245-pound Hardy played college basketball at Cal State Fullerton. He signed with the Oakland Raiders in April of 2012, but was released a month later. The Big West Conference Newcomer of the Year as a junior, he averaged 10.6 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
Johnson was in the Arena League the last three seasons, including 2013 when he was with the Philadelphia Soul. He played collegiately at Kentucky, appearing in 36 games (15 starts) at guard.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.