The Pulse: Fans view Cardinals season as a success
The question for Monday Dec. 30 was, "Now that the season is over, how do you feel about the 2013 Arizona Cardinals?"
The options were "great success," "not too bad," "could have been better" or "colossal disappointment."
A total of 668 votes were submitted, with "great success" earning 439, or 66 percent.
The runner-up was "not too bad," which garnered 155 votes, and it was followed up by "could have been better," which had 68.
Only six people felt the 2013 Cardinals were a "colossal disappointment," which sounds about right given their 10 wins and the expectations placed on the team before the season began.
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.