The Pulse: Fans view Cardinals season as a success
The question for Monday Dec. 30 was, "Now that the season is over, how do you feel about the 2013 Arizona Cardinals?"
The options were "great success," "not too bad," "could have been better" or "colossal disappointment."
A total of 668 votes were submitted, with "great success" earning 439, or 66 percent.
The runner-up was "not too bad," which garnered 155 votes, and it was followed up by "could have been better," which had 68.
Only six people felt the 2013 Cardinals were a "colossal disappointment," which sounds about right given their 10 wins and the expectations placed on the team before the season began.
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!