The Pulse: Fans view Cardinals season as a success
The question for Monday Dec. 30 was, "Now that the season is over, how do you feel about the 2013 Arizona Cardinals?"
The options were "great success," "not too bad," "could have been better" or "colossal disappointment."
A total of 668 votes were submitted, with "great success" earning 439, or 66 percent.
The runner-up was "not too bad," which garnered 155 votes, and it was followed up by "could have been better," which had 68.
Only six people felt the 2013 Cardinals were a "colossal disappointment," which sounds about right given their 10 wins and the expectations placed on the team before the season began.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.