The Pulse: Fans would like a Cardinals playoff berth
The most recent question was, "What Arizona sports-related gift would you like to receive most?"
The choices were a playoff berth for the Cardinals, a Holiday Bowl victory for the Sun Devils, a new ace for the D-backs, the Suns to reach the postseason, a healthy Shane Doan for the Coyotes and "other."
A total of 925 votes were submitted, with the vast majority going to a playoff berth for the Cardinals, which earned 628, or 68 percent.
The next highest total belonged to a new ace for the D-backs, which was followed by a win for the Devils and a healthy captain for the Coyotes.
As for the Cardinals, we'll have to wait for Sunday to know if that gift will be given.
- Rashard Mendenhall to retire, teams told
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!