The Pulse: Calais Campbell wins MVP for Seahawks game
The most recent question was, "Who was the MVP of the Cardinals' 17-10 win over the Seattle Seahawks Sunday?"
The choices were Calais Campbell, Karlos Dansby, Jay Feely, Jerraud Powers, Daryl Washington or Other, and the winner -- by a moderately comfortable margin -- was Campbell.
The defensive end, who tallied four total tackles and two sacks, earned 243 votes of the 610 votes, which was good enough for 40 percent.
Dansby, who had six tackles along with the game-clinching interception, earned 227 votes (37 percent), but none of the other choices earned more than seven percent of the submissions.
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.