The Pulse: Calais Campbell wins MVP for Seahawks game
The most recent question was, "Who was the MVP of the Cardinals' 17-10 win over the Seattle Seahawks Sunday?"
The choices were Calais Campbell, Karlos Dansby, Jay Feely, Jerraud Powers, Daryl Washington or Other, and the winner -- by a moderately comfortable margin -- was Campbell.
The defensive end, who tallied four total tackles and two sacks, earned 243 votes of the 610 votes, which was good enough for 40 percent.
Dansby, who had six tackles along with the game-clinching interception, earned 227 votes (37 percent), but none of the other choices earned more than seven percent of the submissions.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.