The Pulse: Calais Campbell wins MVP for Seahawks game
The most recent question was, "Who was the MVP of the Cardinals' 17-10 win over the Seattle Seahawks Sunday?"
The choices were Calais Campbell, Karlos Dansby, Jay Feely, Jerraud Powers, Daryl Washington or Other, and the winner -- by a moderately comfortable margin -- was Campbell.
The defensive end, who tallied four total tackles and two sacks, earned 243 votes of the 610 votes, which was good enough for 40 percent.
Dansby, who had six tackles along with the game-clinching interception, earned 227 votes (37 percent), but none of the other choices earned more than seven percent of the submissions.
- Reunited with Bruce Arians, Arizona Cardinals tackle Max Starks looking forward to new challenges
- All-Access with Arians: Jobs still up for grabs, cuts will be difficult
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.