Arizona Cardinals sign Robert Hughes to practice squad
Hughes signed with the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent out of Notre Dame in 2011, played in six games over the past two seasons with the Indianapolis Colts. He had one carry for five yards and two catches for nine yards. After being released by the team following training camp, he re-signed with the club and played in one game before heading back to the practice squad. The Colts released him on Dec. 17.
In a corresponding move, the Cardinals released linebacker JoJo Dickson.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.