Arizona Cardinals sign Robert Hughes to practice squad
Hughes signed with the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent out of Notre Dame in 2011, played in six games over the past two seasons with the Indianapolis Colts. He had one carry for five yards and two catches for nine yards. After being released by the team following training camp, he re-signed with the club and played in one game before heading back to the practice squad. The Colts released him on Dec. 17.
In a corresponding move, the Cardinals released linebacker JoJo Dickson.
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.