Arizona Cardinals sign Robert Hughes to practice squad
Hughes signed with the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent out of Notre Dame in 2011, played in six games over the past two seasons with the Indianapolis Colts. He had one carry for five yards and two catches for nine yards. After being released by the team following training camp, he re-signed with the club and played in one game before heading back to the practice squad. The Colts released him on Dec. 17.
In a corresponding move, the Cardinals released linebacker JoJo Dickson.
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Arizona Cardinals' 2014 schedule released
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Alabama QB A.J. McCarron
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.