Cardinals defensive tackle Dan Williams and linebacker John Abraham celebrate victory with some Skittles
To celebrate the occasion, defensive tackle Dan Williams and linebacker John Abraham had a little fun at the expense of Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch.
Lynch, a three-time Pro Bowler, has made a habit of eating Skittles on the sidelines of games -- and has been seen a time or two doing so in wins over the Cardinals.
Sunday with the game no longer in doubt, FOX Sports' cameras caught Abraham and Williams carrying the ritual over to their sidelines.
Apparently there is nothing sweeter than capping off a win by feeding your sweet tooth.
Also of note, Abraham, Williams and the rest of the Cardinals' defense also held Lynch to just 71 yards on the ground.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.