Cardinals defensive tackle Dan Williams and linebacker John Abraham celebrate victory with some Skittles
To celebrate the occasion, defensive tackle Dan Williams and linebacker John Abraham had a little fun at the expense of Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch.
Lynch, a three-time Pro Bowler, has made a habit of eating Skittles on the sidelines of games -- and has been seen a time or two doing so in wins over the Cardinals.
Sunday with the game no longer in doubt, FOX Sports' cameras caught Abraham and Williams carrying the ritual over to their sidelines.
Apparently there is nothing sweeter than capping off a win by feeding your sweet tooth.
Also of note, Abraham, Williams and the rest of the Cardinals' defense also held Lynch to just 71 yards on the ground.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.