Cardinals defensive tackle Dan Williams and linebacker John Abraham celebrate victory with some Skittles
To celebrate the occasion, defensive tackle Dan Williams and linebacker John Abraham had a little fun at the expense of Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch.
Lynch, a three-time Pro Bowler, has made a habit of eating Skittles on the sidelines of games -- and has been seen a time or two doing so in wins over the Cardinals.
Sunday with the game no longer in doubt, FOX Sports' cameras caught Abraham and Williams carrying the ritual over to their sidelines.
Apparently there is nothing sweeter than capping off a win by feeding your sweet tooth.
Also of note, Abraham, Williams and the rest of the Cardinals' defense also held Lynch to just 71 yards on the ground.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett