Updated Dec 22, 2013 - 11:47 am
The Pulse: Fans pick Cardinals to win close over Seattle
The most recent question was, "What will happen Sunday in Seattle?"
Defying the oddsmakers, Arizona Sports readers chose "Cardinals win close" as their No. 1, winning 46 percent of the vote.
Additionally, 7 percent of the 749 voters answered "Cardinals win big."
As for the 12-2 Seattle Seahawks, who are unbeaten at home over the last two seasons, 23 percent of our readers clicked "Seahawks win big," and 21 percent said "Seahawks win close."
Finally, a few wiseguys (2 percent) said the game would end up in a tie.
The game is essentially a must-win for the 9-5 Cardinals if they want to earn a trip to the playoffs. Kickoff is at 2:05 p.m. MST Sunday on Fox 10 as well as KTAR 92.3 FM and Arizona Sports 620 AM.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.