Updated Dec 22, 2013 - 11:47 am
The Pulse: Fans pick Cardinals to win close over Seattle
The most recent question was, "What will happen Sunday in Seattle?"
Defying the oddsmakers, Arizona Sports readers chose "Cardinals win close" as their No. 1, winning 46 percent of the vote.
Additionally, 7 percent of the 749 voters answered "Cardinals win big."
As for the 12-2 Seattle Seahawks, who are unbeaten at home over the last two seasons, 23 percent of our readers clicked "Seahawks win big," and 21 percent said "Seahawks win close."
Finally, a few wiseguys (2 percent) said the game would end up in a tie.
The game is essentially a must-win for the 9-5 Cardinals if they want to earn a trip to the playoffs. Kickoff is at 2:05 p.m. MST Sunday on Fox 10 as well as KTAR 92.3 FM and Arizona Sports 620 AM.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.