Updated Dec 22, 2013 - 11:47 am
The Pulse: Fans pick Cardinals to win close over Seattle
The most recent question was, "What will happen Sunday in Seattle?"
Defying the oddsmakers, Arizona Sports readers chose "Cardinals win close" as their No. 1, winning 46 percent of the vote.
Additionally, 7 percent of the 749 voters answered "Cardinals win big."
As for the 12-2 Seattle Seahawks, who are unbeaten at home over the last two seasons, 23 percent of our readers clicked "Seahawks win big," and 21 percent said "Seahawks win close."
Finally, a few wiseguys (2 percent) said the game would end up in a tie.
The game is essentially a must-win for the 9-5 Cardinals if they want to earn a trip to the playoffs. Kickoff is at 2:05 p.m. MST Sunday on Fox 10 as well as KTAR 92.3 FM and Arizona Sports 620 AM.
- The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.