Updated Dec 22, 2013 - 11:47 am
The Pulse: Fans pick Cardinals to win close over Seattle
The most recent question was, "What will happen Sunday in Seattle?"
Defying the oddsmakers, Arizona Sports readers chose "Cardinals win close" as their No. 1, winning 46 percent of the vote.
Additionally, 7 percent of the 749 voters answered "Cardinals win big."
As for the 12-2 Seattle Seahawks, who are unbeaten at home over the last two seasons, 23 percent of our readers clicked "Seahawks win big," and 21 percent said "Seahawks win close."
Finally, a few wiseguys (2 percent) said the game would end up in a tie.
The game is essentially a must-win for the 9-5 Cardinals if they want to earn a trip to the playoffs. Kickoff is at 2:05 p.m. MST Sunday on Fox 10 as well as KTAR 92.3 FM and Arizona Sports 620 AM.
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!