Updated Dec 22, 2013 - 11:47 am
The Pulse: Fans pick Cardinals to win close over Seattle
The most recent question was, "What will happen Sunday in Seattle?"
Defying the oddsmakers, Arizona Sports readers chose "Cardinals win close" as their No. 1, winning 46 percent of the vote.
Additionally, 7 percent of the 749 voters answered "Cardinals win big."
As for the 12-2 Seattle Seahawks, who are unbeaten at home over the last two seasons, 23 percent of our readers clicked "Seahawks win big," and 21 percent said "Seahawks win close."
Finally, a few wiseguys (2 percent) said the game would end up in a tie.
The game is essentially a must-win for the 9-5 Cardinals if they want to earn a trip to the playoffs. Kickoff is at 2:05 p.m. MST Sunday on Fox 10 as well as KTAR 92.3 FM and Arizona Sports 620 AM.
- Arizona Cardinals' Deone Bucannon supplies the highlight of Tuesday's practice
- Arizona Cardinals RB Stepfan Taylor 'expecting more of a role' in 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Carson Chats - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: All-Access with Bruce Arians - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals rookie John Brown continues to impress while ignoring the hype
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b