The Pulse: Karlos Dansby should go to the Pro Bowl
Thursday, we asked our readers which Arizona Cardinals defender is most deserving of going to the Pro Bowl.
The options were Daryl Washington, Karlos Dansby, John Abraham, Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu, and after 881 votes, it was Dansby who came out on top.
The linebacker earned 582 votes, good enough for 66 percent. The next closest was fellow veteran LB Abraham, who got 158 votes (18 percent).
None of the other three earned more than six percent, though Mathieu did get one more vote (53) than Washington (52). Patrick Peterson, who has gone to the Pro Bowl in each of his first two NFL seasons, earned only 36 votes.
So, if ArizonaSports.com readers have their way, Dansby will get some much-deserved respect and earn his first trip to the Pro Bowl this season.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.