The Pulse: Karlos Dansby should go to the Pro Bowl
Thursday, we asked our readers which Arizona Cardinals defender is most deserving of going to the Pro Bowl.
The options were Daryl Washington, Karlos Dansby, John Abraham, Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu, and after 881 votes, it was Dansby who came out on top.
The linebacker earned 582 votes, good enough for 66 percent. The next closest was fellow veteran LB Abraham, who got 158 votes (18 percent).
None of the other three earned more than six percent, though Mathieu did get one more vote (53) than Washington (52). Patrick Peterson, who has gone to the Pro Bowl in each of his first two NFL seasons, earned only 36 votes.
So, if ArizonaSports.com readers have their way, Dansby will get some much-deserved respect and earn his first trip to the Pro Bowl this season.
- Rashard Mendenhall to retire, teams told
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!