The Pulse: Karlos Dansby should go to the Pro Bowl
Thursday, we asked our readers which Arizona Cardinals defender is most deserving of going to the Pro Bowl.
The options were Daryl Washington, Karlos Dansby, John Abraham, Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu, and after 881 votes, it was Dansby who came out on top.
The linebacker earned 582 votes, good enough for 66 percent. The next closest was fellow veteran LB Abraham, who got 158 votes (18 percent).
None of the other three earned more than six percent, though Mathieu did get one more vote (53) than Washington (52). Patrick Peterson, who has gone to the Pro Bowl in each of his first two NFL seasons, earned only 36 votes.
So, if ArizonaSports.com readers have their way, Dansby will get some much-deserved respect and earn his first trip to the Pro Bowl this season.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.