Updated Dec 18, 2013 - 10:55 am
Arizona Cardinals' K Jay Feely earns NFC Special Teams Player of the Week
The Arizona Cardinals kicker made all three of his field goal attempts and all four of his PATs in Sunday's 37-34 win over the Tennessee Titans, including the game-winner from 41 yards out in overtime.
It was the 11th game-winning kick of Feely's career.
This is the third time Feely has been named the Special Teams Player of the Week, and second time as a Cardinal (Week 14 of 2010).
Feely is the fourth Cardinal to win a weekly award this season, following John Abraham (DPOW, Week 14), Carson Palmer (OPOW, Week 12) and Patrick Peterson (DPOW, Week 4).
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Patrick Peterson's new contract compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b