'Tis the season for the Arizona Cardinals
Safety Yeremiah Bell
What was your favorite gift?
Growing up, my favorite gift was probably my first bike. Yeah. Probably my first bike. It didn't go so well because I tried to ride it without training wheels the first time and wrecked. But I remember that being my favorite gift.
Do you have a favorite Christmas movie?
Do you have a favorite Christmas meal?
Whatever my auntie cooks. They can cook so they usually whip up a big meal, so that's pretty much my favorite.
What's on your Christmas list this year?
For us to get to the playoffs, seriously, that would be big for me. I only went one time in my career so I'd like to get back there.
Tight end Rob Housler
It's kind of a carry-over from Thanksgiving. You know, the basics. The turkey, the mashed potatoes, the stuffing. I've grown kind of fond of green bean casserole.
Do you have a favorite gift that you received?
When the first X-Box came out I'd never in my wildest dreams imagined I would get it, so when I opened it it was like that viral video of that kid going crazy. Yeah, that was me when that thing came out. Other than that, I have a tradition of getting socks every year for Christmas. At first I wasn't too thrilled about it but after a while it kind of became a tradition so I appreciate it.
Do you wait for Christmas morning or did you open presents Christmas Eve?
We were always allowed to open one up on Christmas Eve. We did a lot of family events so you'd open up others, but we saved most of them for Christmas day.
Kicker Jay Feely
I think everybody's was probably Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer growing up.
Any Christmas traditions?
Not specific, other than we do everything for the kids. I've got four kids so everything kind of revolves around them. We always do something where we adopt a couple of families and have our kids go buy gifts for those kids, those families, and try and help them understand what the real meaning of Christmas is.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett