Updated Dec 16, 2013 - 4:11 pm
Arians: Fitzgerald has 'long ways to go from being cleared'
"He passed whatever tests he needed to pass to come out of the stadium," the coach said. "But that's still a long ways to go from being cleared."
Information was not immediately available following the game, but the receiver, himself, tweeted that he'd return "ASAP".
Great win today @AZCardinals! Thx for the love & support my friends I will bounce back ASAP.— Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald) December 16, 2013
Fitzgerald suffered the injury while trying to recover a Titans' onside kick late in the fourth quarter of the contest. Though initially possessing the ball, a vicious, mid-air hit jarred it from Fitzgerald's grip and the Titans recovered.
FOX cameras showed a visibly shaken up Fitzgerald on the sidelines immediately after the play, and the receiver headed to the locker room shortly after.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!