Updated Dec 16, 2013 - 4:11 pm
Arians: Fitzgerald has 'long ways to go from being cleared'
"He passed whatever tests he needed to pass to come out of the stadium," the coach said. "But that's still a long ways to go from being cleared."
Information was not immediately available following the game, but the receiver, himself, tweeted that he'd return "ASAP".
Great win today @AZCardinals! Thx for the love & support my friends I will bounce back ASAP.— Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald) December 16, 2013
Fitzgerald suffered the injury while trying to recover a Titans' onside kick late in the fourth quarter of the contest. Though initially possessing the ball, a vicious, mid-air hit jarred it from Fitzgerald's grip and the Titans recovered.
FOX cameras showed a visibly shaken up Fitzgerald on the sidelines immediately after the play, and the receiver headed to the locker room shortly after.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.