Updated Dec 16, 2013 - 2:16 pm
Report: Larry Fitzgerald suffered concussion in Arizona Cardinals' win over Titans
Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said after the game that Fitzgerald was undergoing standard protocol for head injuries, but added that no further information was available.
Fitzgerald suffered the injury while trying to recover a Tennessee Titans onside kick late in the fourth quarter of the Cardinals' 37-34 overtime win. Fitzgerald initially had the ball before taking a big hit and losing it before Tennessee recovered.
FOX cameras showed a visibly shaken up Fitzgerald on the sidelines immediately after the play, and the receiver headed to the locker room shortly after.
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco: Arizona Cardinals raving about how fast John Brown has picked things up
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson on contract extension: 'I haven't had my reality check just yet'
- The Floyd Factor
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.