Updated Dec 16, 2013 - 2:16 pm
Report: Larry Fitzgerald suffered concussion in Arizona Cardinals' win over Titans
Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said after the game that Fitzgerald was undergoing standard protocol for head injuries, but added that no further information was available.
Fitzgerald suffered the injury while trying to recover a Tennessee Titans onside kick late in the fourth quarter of the Cardinals' 37-34 overtime win. Fitzgerald initially had the ball before taking a big hit and losing it before Tennessee recovered.
FOX cameras showed a visibly shaken up Fitzgerald on the sidelines immediately after the play, and the receiver headed to the locker room shortly after.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.