Cardinals tight end Rob Housler among inactives vs. Titans
While quarterback Carson Palmer and wide receiver Michael Floyd were limited in practice Friday and listed as questionable to play, both will suit up Sunday.
However, tight end Rob Housler will not.
The third-year pro out of Florida Atlantic has been battling a groin injury all week and has been ruled out against the Titans. Housler, who hasn't practice since the team's 30-10 win over the St. Louis Rams, has 34 catches for 376 yards and a touchdown in 2013.
Housler has already missed two games this season, as he sat out the team's first two contests against the Rams and Detroit Lions back on Sept. 8 and 15.
The other inactives are as follows:
QB Ryan Lindley
S Curtis Taylor
RB Ryan Williams
LB Dontay Moch
OL Earl Watford
DT Ronald Talley
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.