Cardinals tight end Rob Housler among inactives vs. Titans
While quarterback Carson Palmer and wide receiver Michael Floyd were limited in practice Friday and listed as questionable to play, both will suit up Sunday.
However, tight end Rob Housler will not.
The third-year pro out of Florida Atlantic has been battling a groin injury all week and has been ruled out against the Titans. Housler, who hasn't practice since the team's 30-10 win over the St. Louis Rams, has 34 catches for 376 yards and a touchdown in 2013.
Housler has already missed two games this season, as he sat out the team's first two contests against the Rams and Detroit Lions back on Sept. 8 and 15.
The other inactives are as follows:
QB Ryan Lindley
S Curtis Taylor
RB Ryan Williams
LB Dontay Moch
OL Earl Watford
DT Ronald Talley
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?