Cardinals tight end Rob Housler among inactives vs. Titans
While quarterback Carson Palmer and wide receiver Michael Floyd were limited in practice Friday and listed as questionable to play, both will suit up Sunday.
However, tight end Rob Housler will not.
The third-year pro out of Florida Atlantic has been battling a groin injury all week and has been ruled out against the Titans. Housler, who hasn't practice since the team's 30-10 win over the St. Louis Rams, has 34 catches for 376 yards and a touchdown in 2013.
Housler has already missed two games this season, as he sat out the team's first two contests against the Rams and Detroit Lions back on Sept. 8 and 15.
The other inactives are as follows:
QB Ryan Lindley
S Curtis Taylor
RB Ryan Williams
LB Dontay Moch
OL Earl Watford
DT Ronald Talley
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.