The Pulse: Cardinals will win a close one against the Titans
On Saturday, we asked what fans they think will happen at LP Field in Nashville between the Arizona Cardinals and the Tennessee Titans.
The choices were Cardinals win big, Cardinals win in a close one, Titans win big and Titans win in a close one.
Not surprisingly, the vast majority of fans chose the first two options with 59 percent of the 626 votes cast believing Bruce Arians and Co. will win a close one against their non-conference foe.
Heading into Sunday's game, Arizona is already 3-0 in games against the AFC South.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.