The Pulse: Cardinals will win a close one against the Titans
On Saturday, we asked what fans they think will happen at LP Field in Nashville between the Arizona Cardinals and the Tennessee Titans.
The choices were Cardinals win big, Cardinals win in a close one, Titans win big and Titans win in a close one.
Not surprisingly, the vast majority of fans chose the first two options with 59 percent of the 626 votes cast believing Bruce Arians and Co. will win a close one against their non-conference foe.
Heading into Sunday's game, Arizona is already 3-0 in games against the AFC South.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.