The Pulse: Cardinals will win a close one against the Titans
On Saturday, we asked what fans they think will happen at LP Field in Nashville between the Arizona Cardinals and the Tennessee Titans.
The choices were Cardinals win big, Cardinals win in a close one, Titans win big and Titans win in a close one.
Not surprisingly, the vast majority of fans chose the first two options with 59 percent of the 626 votes cast believing Bruce Arians and Co. will win a close one against their non-conference foe.
Heading into Sunday's game, Arizona is already 3-0 in games against the AFC South.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.