Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett fined $7,875 for hand-stomping incident
Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett was fined $7,875 Friday for stomping the right hand of Rams left guard Chris Williams during the third quarter of the 20-point win.
This is Dockett's second fine of the season. The former Florida State standout was forced to give up $15,570 in pay back in October for a horse-collar tackle on Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin.
In 13 games, Dockett has 34 tackles and 4.5 sacks.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.