Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett fined $7,875 for hand-stomping incident
Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett was fined $7,875 Friday for stomping the right hand of Rams left guard Chris Williams during the third quarter of the 20-point win.
This is Dockett's second fine of the season. The former Florida State standout was forced to give up $15,570 in pay back in October for a horse-collar tackle on Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin.
In 13 games, Dockett has 34 tackles and 4.5 sacks.
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Patrick Peterson's new contract compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Arizona Cardinals' Deone Bucannon supplies the highlight of Tuesday's practice
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b