Updated Dec 11, 2013 - 8:19 am
Arizona Cardinals' John Abraham named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Abraham also forced a fumble and registered a safety in the victory, which was the Cardinals' fifth in their last six contests.
This marks the fifth time Abraham has won the weekly award and first since 2011, when he was a member of the Atlanta Falcons.
Abraham's three sacks last Sunday moved him past Lawrence Taylor and Leslie O'Neal into ninth place on the NFL's all-time sacks list with 133.
He also becomes the third Cardinals player to win a weekly award in 2013. Patrick Peterson won the Defensive Player of the Week after intercepting two passes in a win over Tampa Bay in Week 4, while quarterback Carson Palmer won the NFC Offensive Player of the Week honor in Week 12 after a win over Indianapolis.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.