Cardinals' 30-10 win over the Rams: By the numbers
Here's a look back at the 20-point win by the numbers:
Sunday marked the first time in four tries this season that Arizona has beaten a divisional opponent. The win marks its first against an NFC foe since Week 1 of the 2012 season.
Safety Rashad Johnson had three career interceptions through the first four seasons of his NFL career. Sunday's pick of Kellen Clemens was the third of the season for the former Alabama standout.
Karlos Dansby's 23-yard pick-six in the third quarter was his second of the season. Dansby has returned four interceptions for touchdowns in his Cardinals' career. Only Aeneas Williams and Larry Wilson have had more.
Rashard Mendenhall's three-yard touchdown run in the first quarter was his sixth of the season. No running back on the Cardinals had more than five in 2012.
Punter Dave Zastudil, who wears No. 9, had one punt downed inside the one-yard line Sunday, two if you count the one that was overturned after review. In 13 games, Zastudil has 29 punts downed inside the 20-yard line -- tied for the most in the NFC.
Larry Fitzgerald's second quarter touchdown grab gave him 10 for the campaign. Fitzgerald becomes the ninth player in NFL history to have at least five seasons with 10 touchdowns or more.
Listed as questionable for Sunday's game due an elbow injury suffered in last weekend's loss at Philadelphia, Carson Palmer completed his first 11 passes against St. Louis before finishing the first half 16-of-17 for 169 yards and a touchdown.
With Sunday's 30-10 rout of the Rams, the Cardinals have won their six homes games by an average of 14.3 points.
Fitzgerald's seven-yard catch for a score in the second quarter was the 16th of his career vs. Rams -- the most by any active player against an opponent.
If there was any bad news to come from the win, it happened in the third quarter when rookie safety Tyrann Mathieu had to be carted off the field after suffering a left knee injury on a punt return. He did not return to the game.
Jay Feely probably doesn't like seeing the Rams lately. In five attempts of 50 yards or more this season, Feely has converted on three of them. The other two, both against the Rams, have missed the mark.
Sunday's miss from 50 yards out set up the Rams' first touchdown drive of the afternoon. He went on to miss a 25-yarder, as well, in the fourth quarter.
With his two sacks in the third quarter, including one for safety, John Abraham reached the 10-sack mark for the eighth time in his career. Abraham is the first Cardinal to achieve the feat since 2004 when Bertrand Berry had 14.5
The veteran linebacker also added a third sack in the fourth quarter.
In addition to his touchdown grab, Larry Fitzgerald had 12 catches for 96 yards. It's the first time the All-Pro wideout has had at least 10 since Week 17 of the 2010 season.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.