The Pulse: Fans confident in a Cardinals win vs. Rams
On Saturday, Dec. 7, the question was, "What do you think will be the outcome of Sunday's Rams-Cardinals game in Glendale?"
With four options to choose from and 307 people voting, a majority of fans (51 percent) played it safe and answered "Cardinals win a close one." An additional 33 percent of voters said that the Cardinals will win big.
That left just a total of 49 voters who thought St. Louis would come out on top in the Week 14 matchup. Thirteen percent of voters said "Rams win a close one," and just 3 percent answered "Rams win big."
A win Sunday would propel the Cardinals to 8-5 and help the team's playoff chances. The Rams come into the showdown at 5-7, with playoff hopes all but dissipated.
The game kicks off at 2:25 p.m. on Fox 10 and KTAR 92.3 FM as well as Arizona Sports 620 AM.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.