The Pulse: Fans confident in a Cardinals win vs. Rams
On Saturday, Dec. 7, the question was, "What do you think will be the outcome of Sunday's Rams-Cardinals game in Glendale?"
With four options to choose from and 307 people voting, a majority of fans (51 percent) played it safe and answered "Cardinals win a close one." An additional 33 percent of voters said that the Cardinals will win big.
That left just a total of 49 voters who thought St. Louis would come out on top in the Week 14 matchup. Thirteen percent of voters said "Rams win a close one," and just 3 percent answered "Rams win big."
A win Sunday would propel the Cardinals to 8-5 and help the team's playoff chances. The Rams come into the showdown at 5-7, with playoff hopes all but dissipated.
The game kicks off at 2:25 p.m. on Fox 10 and KTAR 92.3 FM as well as Arizona Sports 620 AM.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.