The Pulse: Fans confident in a Cardinals win vs. Rams
On Saturday, Dec. 7, the question was, "What do you think will be the outcome of Sunday's Rams-Cardinals game in Glendale?"
With four options to choose from and 307 people voting, a majority of fans (51 percent) played it safe and answered "Cardinals win a close one." An additional 33 percent of voters said that the Cardinals will win big.
That left just a total of 49 voters who thought St. Louis would come out on top in the Week 14 matchup. Thirteen percent of voters said "Rams win a close one," and just 3 percent answered "Rams win big."
A win Sunday would propel the Cardinals to 8-5 and help the team's playoff chances. The Rams come into the showdown at 5-7, with playoff hopes all but dissipated.
The game kicks off at 2:25 p.m. on Fox 10 and KTAR 92.3 FM as well as Arizona Sports 620 AM.
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.