Cardinals rookie running back Andre Ellington inactive for Sunday's game vs. Eagles
Ellington, who has 73 carries for 441 yards and two touchdowns in 11 games this season, was ruled inactive for Sunday's game due to a left knee injury. The sixth-round pick out of Clemson tweaked the knee at the end of Thursday's practice and was held out of Friday's session.
With Ellington out, the Cardinals will carry just three running backs Sunday -- Rashard Mendenhall, Alfonso Smith and Stepfan Taylor.
Here's the list of the team's other inactives:
QB Ryan Lindley
RB Ryan Williams
LB Dontay Moch
G Earl Watford
TE Kory Sperry
DL Ronald Talley
Wide receiver Brittan Golden (hamstring) is active Sunday for the first time since Week 7 in San Francisco.
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.