Cardinals rookie running back Andre Ellington inactive for Sunday's game vs. Eagles
Ellington, who has 73 carries for 441 yards and two touchdowns in 11 games this season, was ruled inactive for Sunday's game due to a left knee injury. The sixth-round pick out of Clemson tweaked the knee at the end of Thursday's practice and was held out of Friday's session.
With Ellington out, the Cardinals will carry just three running backs Sunday -- Rashard Mendenhall, Alfonso Smith and Stepfan Taylor.
Here's the list of the team's other inactives:
QB Ryan Lindley
RB Ryan Williams
LB Dontay Moch
G Earl Watford
TE Kory Sperry
DL Ronald Talley
Wide receiver Brittan Golden (hamstring) is active Sunday for the first time since Week 7 in San Francisco.
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!