Cardinals rookie running back Andre Ellington inactive for Sunday's game vs. Eagles
Ellington, who has 73 carries for 441 yards and two touchdowns in 11 games this season, was ruled inactive for Sunday's game due to a left knee injury. The sixth-round pick out of Clemson tweaked the knee at the end of Thursday's practice and was held out of Friday's session.
With Ellington out, the Cardinals will carry just three running backs Sunday -- Rashard Mendenhall, Alfonso Smith and Stepfan Taylor.
Here's the list of the team's other inactives:
QB Ryan Lindley
RB Ryan Williams
LB Dontay Moch
G Earl Watford
TE Kory Sperry
DL Ronald Talley
Wide receiver Brittan Golden (hamstring) is active Sunday for the first time since Week 7 in San Francisco.
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls its quits in Huffington Post article
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!