Updated Nov 27, 2013 - 8:00 am
Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer named NFC Offensive Player of the Week
Now he's winning awards.
The 10th-year veteran was named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week Wednesday for his performance last Sunday in a 40-11 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Palmer completed 26-of-37 passes for 314 yards and two touchdowns in the game for a passer rating of 114.
This is the third time that Palmer has won a Player of the Week Award, and the first since the 2009 season when he was a member of the Cincinnati Bengals. He's also the sixth different Cardinals quarterback to win the weekly honor, joining Neil Lomax, Kent Graham, Boomer Esiason, Jake Plummer and Kurt Warner.
Palmer joins Patrick Peterson as the only Cardinals to win a weekly award this season. Peterson was the NFC Defensive Player of Week 4 after he had two interceptions in a win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.