Arizona Cardinals special teams ace Justin Bethel active against Indianapolis
He was not among the seven players designated as inactive Sunday.
Bethel suffered a concussion early in the second quarter at Jacksonville last Sunday, and had been listed as questionable all week.
His availability is a bonus for the Cardinals, who rely on him heavily on special teams. He's the No. 1 gunner on the team, and his quickness off the edge has resulted in two blocked field goals -- Week 2 against Detroit and Week 10 against Houston.
Bethel has a team-high 12 special teams tackles, plus he has downed five punts inside the 20-yard line this season.
For the third straight week, the Cardinals' inactives are the same:
WR Brittan Golden
QB Ryan Lindley
LB Dontay Moch
TE Kory Sperry
DE Ronald Talley
G Earl Watford
RB Ryan Williams
Golden, it should be mentioned, is still bothered by a hamstring injury. This week marked the first time he participated each day in practice, albeit on a limited basis.
The remaining six players are healthy scratches.
Craig Grialou, Reporter
- The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.