The Pulse: Carson Palmer has been barely good enough
On Nov. 20-21, the question was: Are you happy with the job Carson Palmer has done this season?
The choices were "Yes, he's been good," "I guess, the team's been winning," "Not really, he should be better" and "No, he should be benched."
A total of 853 votes were submitted, with "I guess, the team's been winning" earning 339 votes, or 40 percent.
The next closest was "Not really, he should be better," which garnered 292 votes, which was followed by "No, he should be benched," which had 124.
Perhaps not surprisingly, the lowest total belonged to, "Yes, he's been good," which had just 98 votes.
On the season, Palmer has completed 224-of-358 passes for 2,573 yards with 14 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He's coming off his best performance of the year, throwing for 419 yards with two touchdowns and no turnovers in a win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
But, it seems as if that was not enough to make too many believers in the veteran signal caller.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.