Cardinals to don red-on-red look Sunday against Colts
According to Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com, the Cardinals will wear red jerseys with red pants against the Indianapolis Colts, shunning the traditional red-on-white home look in favor of the combination that hasn't been worn since Jan. 1, 2012, when the Cardinals beat the Seahawks 23-20 in overtime.
Plenty has changed since then for the Cardinals, who trotted out John Skelton and LaRod Stephens-Howling as their primary backfield to cap a streak that saw Arizona win seven of its final nine games. The Cardinals started 4-0 in 2012 before losing 11 of their last 12 and firing head coach Ken Whisenhunt.
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!