Cardinals to don red-on-red look Sunday against Colts
According to Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com, the Cardinals will wear red jerseys with red pants against the Indianapolis Colts, shunning the traditional red-on-white home look in favor of the combination that hasn't been worn since Jan. 1, 2012, when the Cardinals beat the Seahawks 23-20 in overtime.
Plenty has changed since then for the Cardinals, who trotted out John Skelton and LaRod Stephens-Howling as their primary backfield to cap a streak that saw Arizona win seven of its final nine games. The Cardinals started 4-0 in 2012 before losing 11 of their last 12 and firing head coach Ken Whisenhunt.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.