The Pulse: Larry Fitzgerald is still the best
On Tuesday, Nov. 19, the question was: Who is the Cardinals' best offensive weapon?
The choices were "Larry Fitzgerald," "Michael Floyd," "Andre Ellington," "Rob Housler," "Carson Palmer" or "Other."
Eight-hundred and forty-nine votes were submitted, you've determined that Larry Fitzgerald is still the guy for the Arizona Cardinals.
The veteran receiver earned 352 votes, which was good for 41 percent. A pretty close second was Ellington, who earned 303 votes, or 36 percent.
Floyd came in third with 83 votes, with Palmer (47) and Housler (12) bringing up the rear. In fact, 52 votes were cast for "Other," and we're kind of left wondering who those people are thinking of.
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l