The Pulse: Larry Fitzgerald is still the best
On Tuesday, Nov. 19, the question was: Who is the Cardinals' best offensive weapon?
The choices were "Larry Fitzgerald," "Michael Floyd," "Andre Ellington," "Rob Housler," "Carson Palmer" or "Other."
Eight-hundred and forty-nine votes were submitted, you've determined that Larry Fitzgerald is still the guy for the Arizona Cardinals.
The veteran receiver earned 352 votes, which was good for 41 percent. A pretty close second was Ellington, who earned 303 votes, or 36 percent.
Floyd came in third with 83 votes, with Palmer (47) and Housler (12) bringing up the rear. In fact, 52 votes were cast for "Other," and we're kind of left wondering who those people are thinking of.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.