Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson among leaders in Pro Bowl voting
Peterson only trails Seattle's Richard Sherman, and with five weeks left in voting, the third-year pro out of LSU looks set to make his third Pro Bowl and his second straight at cornerback. In 2011 as a rookie, Peterson was named to the game as a return specialist.
This season, Peterson has three interceptions, which leads the Cardinals and ties him for 12th in the NFL. Last year, Peterson was fourth in the league with seven picks and added a fumble recovery as well.
Sherman has 257,196 votes so far, so Peterson still has a way to go before catching the Seahawk.
Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning was the leading vote-getter among all players with 654,309.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.