Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson among leaders in Pro Bowl voting
Peterson only trails Seattle's Richard Sherman, and with five weeks left in voting, the third-year pro out of LSU looks set to make his third Pro Bowl and his second straight at cornerback. In 2011 as a rookie, Peterson was named to the game as a return specialist.
This season, Peterson has three interceptions, which leads the Cardinals and ties him for 12th in the NFL. Last year, Peterson was fourth in the league with seven picks and added a fumble recovery as well.
Sherman has 257,196 votes so far, so Peterson still has a way to go before catching the Seahawk.
Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning was the leading vote-getter among all players with 654,309.
- The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.