The Pulse: Cardinals heading to the playoffs, we think
On Monday, Nov. 18, the question was: The Arizona Cardinals are 6-4 with six games remaining. Will they make the playoffs?
The choices were "Yes," "No" and "Not sure."
Six-hundred and sixty-three votes were submitted, and this was one our closest polls yet.
The winner was "Yes," though it earned 257 votes, good enough for just 39 percent.
"No" was a close second with 207 votes, or 31 percent, followed very closely by "Not sure," which earned 199 votes (30 percent).
So, what does this tell us? Though the Cardinals are very much in the playoff picture, no one is quite sure what to make of their chances.
Then again, the guess here is we'll all take this being a legitimate question in the latter stages of November, especially after how last season went.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.