Updated Nov 17, 2013 - 9:57 pm
Report: Cardinals-Eagles game will not be moved to Sunday night after all
The original report can be seen below.
The Arizona Cardinals' Week 13 matchup in Philadelphia is supposed to kick off at 11:00 a.m. MST, but according to an Eagles reporter, the game is going to be pushed back later into the evening.
NJ.com reporter Eliot Shorr-Parks tweeted Sunday that the Dec. 1 contest will be "flexed" by the league to Sunday night.
#Eagles game against Arizona Cardinals is going to be flexed to Sunday night, according to league source. Official announcement to come Mon.— Eliot Shorr-Parks (@EliotShorrParks) November 17, 2013
The Sunday night game currently scheduled for that day is the New York Giants at Washington Redskins at 5:30 MST on NBC.
The Cardinals stand at 6-4 after beating the Jacksonville Jaguars 27-14 Sunday on the road. The Eagles improved to 6-5 Sunday after holding off the Washington Redskins 24-16 at home. The Week 13 game looks to be an important contest for both squads as they try to enhance their playoff chances.
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!