Updated Nov 17, 2013 - 9:57 pm
Report: Cardinals-Eagles game will not be moved to Sunday night after all
The original report can be seen below.
The Arizona Cardinals' Week 13 matchup in Philadelphia is supposed to kick off at 11:00 a.m. MST, but according to an Eagles reporter, the game is going to be pushed back later into the evening.
NJ.com reporter Eliot Shorr-Parks tweeted Sunday that the Dec. 1 contest will be "flexed" by the league to Sunday night.
#Eagles game against Arizona Cardinals is going to be flexed to Sunday night, according to league source. Official announcement to come Mon.— Eliot Shorr-Parks (@EliotShorrParks) November 17, 2013
The Sunday night game currently scheduled for that day is the New York Giants at Washington Redskins at 5:30 MST on NBC.
The Cardinals stand at 6-4 after beating the Jacksonville Jaguars 27-14 Sunday on the road. The Eagles improved to 6-5 Sunday after holding off the Washington Redskins 24-16 at home. The Week 13 game looks to be an important contest for both squads as they try to enhance their playoff chances.
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Arizona Cardinals' 2014 schedule released
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.