2 hurt after man falls from 3rd deck at Bills game
According to a Rural Metro ambulance service report, the man who was hit by the falling man sustained a head injury. The man who fell sustained a shoulder injury, which was not considered life-threatening.
Rural Metro could not reveal the names of the two men or release any further details.
The accident occurred during the second quarter of Buffalo's 37-14 win.
In confirming the accident, the Bills said both men were treated immediately and taken to hospital for observation.
The Erie County Sheriffs said a report on the accident wouldn't be available until Monday.
- The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.