Updated Nov 18, 2013 - 8:23 am
Arizona Cardinals' 27-14 victory over Jacksonville Jaguars: By the numbers
It won't be mistaken for a masterpiece, but the Arizona Cardinals survived an early scare before taking down the Jacksonville Jaguars 27-14 Sunday.
With the win, Arizona surpassed its win total from all of last season.
Here's a look back at the 13-point victory by the numbers:
0:Carson Palmer didn't throw an interception for the first time in 2013. His INT streak stops at 10 games -- the longest of his career. The former Heisman Trophy winner did throw a pick in the third quarter, but the play was negated by a Cardinals' timeout.
0.6Although they went up against the league's worst rush defense, the Cardinals amassed just 14 yards on the ground on 24 carries -- an average of 0.6 yards per attempt.
2:Despite the win, Arizona lost two talented special team players Sunday. Gunner Justin Bethel (treated for concussion) and Teddy Williams (Achilles) were both forced out of the game due to injury and did not return.
6:Larry Fitzgerald's 14-yard touchdown catch in the first quarter was his sixth of the season. It's the ninth time in his career that he's recorded at least six touchdown receptions in a season.
7:With his third-quarter take down of Chad Henne, Cardinals linebacker John Abraham set a franchise-record for most sacks in a four-game span with seven.
8:Arizona scored on its opening offensive possession for the first time since Week 3 at New Orleans -- a span that dates back eight weeks.
10:With his 62-yard touchdown catch in the first quarter, Jacksonville's Danny Noble joins Jared Cook, Vernon Davis, Jimmy Graham, Ryan Griffin, Zach Miller and Kellen Davis as the seventh tight end to score a touchdown against Arizona this season. In all, the Cardinals have allowed 10 touchdown receptions to tight ends.
14:The Jaguars scored 14 points in the first 10 minutes of Sunday's game. They hadn't scored more than 10 points at home coming into the contest.
17:With his two field goal conversions Sunday, Jay Feely has connected on 17 straight attempts dating back to Week 1.
25:Jerraud Powers recorded his first interception of the season in the fourth quarter. Powers' INT was the first of two turnovers forced in the contest and led to a Feely 32-yard field goal.
27:The Cardinals offense has become a model of consistency the last three weeks, tying a season-high in each contest with 27 points.
91:Carson Palmer's 91-yard touchdown pass to Michael Floyd surpassed Andre Ellington's 80-yard run back in Week 8 as the team's longest play from scrimmage in 2013. According to Cardinals VP of Media Relations Mark Dalton, it's the longest passing play for Arizona since Neil Lomax connected with Ernie Jones on a 93-yard strike back in Dec. 1988.
171:Dalton also noted that Floyd and Ellington's scoring plays make Cardinals the first team since the 1971 Bengals to have 90-yard touchdown catch and 80-yard touchdown run in the same year.
193:Speaking of Floyd, the second-year wideout set a new career-high with 193 yards receiving. Floyd was questionable heading into Sunday, after suffering a shoulder injury in Arizona's 27-24 victory over the Houston Texans last week.
400:Aided by his 91-yard pass to Floyd, Palmer went over the 400-yard mark for the first time as a Cardinal. Before this season, Palmer, who finished with 419 yards through the air, had reached the mark on five other occasions.
Dave Dulberg, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.