The Pulse: Cardinals fans believe a loss to the Jaguars would be an 'embarrassment'
To do so, Bruce Arians' squad will have to beat a Jaguars team that took nine weeks to notch their first victory of the season.
It's a feat most fans think should be a forgone conclusion.
Of the 225 polled by Arizona Sports, 62 percent of voters (140) said it would be an embarrassment if Arizona lost, 31 percent (69) said Arizona should call it a season if it should lose, while a mere seven percent (16) said they would see a loss to Jacksonville as just another loss.
The Cardinals are a rare 7 1/2 point favorite, despite the game being played over 2,000 miles away from University of Phoenix Stadium.
Kickoff is at 11:00 MDT and can be heard on Arizona Sports 620.
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.