Cardinals' John Abraham, Michael Floyd active vs. Jaguars
Floyd, who has 36 catches for 464 yards and two touchdowns, did not practice Wednesday and was "limited" Thursday and Friday.
In addition to Floyd, John Abraham, who also sat out practice earlier this week, will be active against the Jaguars.
Abraham is coming off his best three-game stretch of the season, including a franchise-record six sacks.
The inactive Cardinals are as follows:
Both Golden (hamstring) and Moch (illness) were both listed as questionable Friday.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.