Cardinals' John Abraham, Michael Floyd active vs. Jaguars
Floyd, who has 36 catches for 464 yards and two touchdowns, did not practice Wednesday and was "limited" Thursday and Friday.
In addition to Floyd, John Abraham, who also sat out practice earlier this week, will be active against the Jaguars.
Abraham is coming off his best three-game stretch of the season, including a franchise-record six sacks.
The inactive Cardinals are as follows:
Both Golden (hamstring) and Moch (illness) were both listed as questionable Friday.
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!