Cardinals' John Abraham, Michael Floyd active vs. Jaguars
Floyd, who has 36 catches for 464 yards and two touchdowns, did not practice Wednesday and was "limited" Thursday and Friday.
In addition to Floyd, John Abraham, who also sat out practice earlier this week, will be active against the Jaguars.
Abraham is coming off his best three-game stretch of the season, including a franchise-record six sacks.
The inactive Cardinals are as follows:
Both Golden (hamstring) and Moch (illness) were both listed as questionable Friday.
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Arizona Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Derrell Johnson
- Arizona Cardinals bring in veteran Max Starks for depth, not to replace Bobby Massie
- Arizona Cardinals sign tackle Max Starks, release two
- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer relishing opportunity in the desert
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?
- Doug & Wolf Impromptu Power Poll - Friday August 1Doug & Wolf's top 5 things to look for at Cardinals' Fan Fest.
- Jonathan Dwyer, Arizona Cardinals RB - Friday August 1Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer talks about coming to a new team.