Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Nov. 14
- John Abraham walked out and started stretching during the portion of practice that was open to the media. Michael Floyd, who also missed Wednesday's session, also appeared like he was going to give it a shot. Just saw the injury report, and both players were listed as "limited."
- Basically, media gets to watch the special teams work. Seeing how the Cardinals can put guys like Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu in for punt returns is a great bonus for them, and could be scary if they are ever on the field at the same time for a return.
- Sitting in the media work room, you could hear the Cardinals simulating crowd noise during practice. Given that the game is in Jacksonville, I'm really not sure why...
Stat of the Day
Cardinals kicker Jay Feely missed a 50-yard field goal at the end of the first half Week 1 against the St. Louis Rams. He's 16-for-16 on field goal attempts since.
Quote of the Day
"By far," linebacker Karlos Dansby said when asked if this is the best linebacker group he's been a part of. "These guys are very talented, they push me every day. I enjoy playing with them -- they keep me young."
This Day in Arizona Cardinals History
On November 14, 2010, the Cardinals suffered 36-18 home loss at the hands of the Seattle Seahawks.
Things started well enough, as the Cardinals took a 7-0 lead on a two-yard run from Tim Hightower, but the Seahawks answered with a Marshawn Lynch TD run and Arizona never led again.
In truth, this game was a field goal fest. Seattle's Olindo Mare converted on 5-of-6 attempts, making good from 41, 34, 19 , 23 and 19 yards.
For the Cardinals, Derek Anderson completed 23-of-45 passes for 322 yards with one touchdown and one interception. He was also sacked five times.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.